Terme di Boario
New-found fitness and a return to childhood fun in the green heart of the Valle Camonica
Piazza Einaudi, 2
The Terme di Boario spa is surrounded by the cool green
nature of Valle Camonica valley, in a park covering 130,000 square metres.
This resort stands among rare botanical species in an Italian-style garden where it would be no surprise to come across a damsel all in white and her knight in shining armour
from a hundred years ago, but if you think this is somewhere time stood still you are very much mistaken!
The columns of the portico and dome over the entrance welcome you to a state of the art temple of wellbeing. In the spa zone, the water of the four springs Antica Fonte, Fausta, Igea and Boario is used in a range of top level spa treatments and therapy. In the beauty centre, baths, mud and massages are integrated with hi-tech treatments and sensorial experiences that combine science with philosophy.
Like a session in a “cloud” pool, where the anatomical embrace of a special water mattress, pleasant warmth and soft lighting recreate the harmonious quiet of the maternal womb. Or like the Hot sand ritual, where warm sand is slowly poured onto the body, for profound, regenerating relaxation.
So, if you have already been to the Terme di Boario, you may already have one of these treatments in mind, but if you want to discover them, you cannot go wrong with the Spa wellness session. This includes two spa pools, a hydromassage pool with a view of the park, Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, Mediterranean bath, emotional showers, Kneipp session, ice falls, relaxing area and a pause in the peaceful salt room, where the iodine saturated air brings relief to the respiratory tract. A variety of options are available in the park.
In the Boario Park Adventure you can cross a Tibetan bridge, climb a rope ladder, walk on moving stirrups and get over your fear of heights, or learn to control actions and emotions thanks to a series of exercises.
For young and old seekers of excitement there is Powerfan, a leap into mid-air from a height of 10 metres, and the Alpine Coaster, a sled track that winds at high speed from the Padiglione Fausta to the upper part of the park.
5 reasons to choose Boario
- In the winter, you can ski on the Borno-Monte Altissimo slopes and Montecampione. In the summer, in the mountains and in the natural parks (Adamello and Stelvio) you can choose from the many possible excursions. For cycling fans, there is the wonderful cycle path along the banks of the River Oglio.
- The Rock engraving park in Luine and the Corni Freschi site are part of the Val Camonica archaeological area, included on the UNESCO World Heritage Site list.
- Children, and not only, will love Archeopark, the town’s prehistoric park.
- The Castello di Gorzone in Boario is the only castle in the Valle Camonica still entirely intact. It dates back to the twelfth century.
- The Lake Iseo is a lake just half an hour’s drive from Darfo Boario Terme.
TERME DI BOARIO
From Monday to Friday: 12,30 - 22,00
Saturday and prefestive: 10,00 - 22,00
Sunday and festive : 10,00 - 22,00
Special openings on holidays. Reservation is recommended