- Art & Culture
Antonio Stradivari House
In Corso Garibaldi 57 a fragment of the history of Cremonese violin making: Casa Stradivari
The Stradivari House, the building that served as the workshop and home of Antonio Stradivari from 4 July 1667, is privately owned today.
A plaque has been placed outside the building to commemorate the master violin maker who lived and worked here following his marriage to Francesca Ferraboschi.
To visit the Stradivari House, contact the owners to schedule a visit or wait for the event organised during the Liuteria in Festival in October, when the house opens its doors to the public for special events, all with free admission.