- Active & Green
- Unesco Sites
Heli-transfer & panoramic flight
Discover the unique opportunity to observe the most beautiful views and the most iconic places in Lombardy from above
Panoramic flights and helicopter transfers to reduce distances, admiring the extraordinary charm of the Lombardy region from a privileged and suggestive point of view: from cities to small villages, to the main places of historical, archaeological, naturalistic and landscape interest.
A safe, punctual and efficient service.
Panoramic flight and transfer by helicopter
Exclusions and Extra costs
Booking Confirmation Policies:
- payment of the full amount is required.
Any cancellations must be received in writing (by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the e-mail address of the person in charge of the booking).
The customer who withdraws from the contract before carrying out the service will be charged the amount of the penalty to the extent indicated here:
- up to 25 days before the date of the service, 30% of the total number of services booked;
- from 24 to 10 days before the date of the service, 70% of the booked service;
- from 9 to 0 days before the date of the service 100% of the booked service.
In all cases of prior cancellation of the service / package, it is however believed that criteria of correctness, reasonableness and flexibility must be adopted according to the type of customers and the degree of loyalty of the same.
The service may be canceled due to force majeure *. A voucher, valid for 12 months, will be issued to carry out the service on another date or the sum paid will be refunded, at the discretion of the Customer.
* "Force majeure" means any cause directly attributable to acts, events, non-occurrences, omissions, accidents or natural disasters beyond the reasonable control of the Tour Operator (including, but not limited to, strikes, lockouts or other labor disputes, civil unrest, riot, acts of terrorism, blockade, invasion, war, fire, explosion, sabotage, storm, collision, grounding, fog, government act or regulation, fuel contamination, severe mechanical or electrical failure beyond the control of the Tour Operator and not caused by lack of maintenance and / or negligence).