- Active & Green
Viale Cavriga, Monza
The WALKING GROUPS are back on the city agenda: free and accessible to persons of all ages to walk together and foster a healthy lifestyle with particular focus on social contact and physical movement.
Each group is led by a Walking Guide specially trained by the ATS Brianza Regional Health Services; the leaders are all familiar with the routes and help to organize the excursion schedule, to welcome the participants and supervise the walks.
We recommend comfortable clothing suitable for the season, trainers or walking boots, a full water bottle, waist pouch or backpack.
Timetable from September 11th 2018 to June 30th 2019:
- Tuesdays from September 11th 2018. Meetup at 10.00 at the Civic Centre in Via Iseo.
- Tuesdays from September 11th 2018. Meetup at 14.30 at the Centro Diurno Disabili (Day care centre for disabled persons) in Via Gallarana, 36.
- Tuesdays from September 11th 2018. Meetup at 19.15 at the Libertà Civic Centre.
- Wednesdays from September 12th 2018. Meetup at 10.00 at Cascina San Fedele in Monza Park.
- Thursdays from September 13th 2018. Meetup at 09.30 at the Libertà Civic Centre.
Come and join us! Let’s walk together!
Info >> Comune di Monza
Timetable from September 11th 2018 to June 30th 2019