- Active & Green
- Food & Wine
- Cycle Tourism
E-Bike Tour Lake View, Old Hamlets & Vineyards
Lake Como landscapes, villages & gourmet experience
This itinerary with few climbs is the perfect pic for a wonderful bike ride without too much effort. We will start riding by the lake in Como city and we will soon cross Switzerland border heading to the countryside area of Merlot vineyards. The tour continues through old hamlets with amazing views over Lake Como riding through Laglio, Moltrasio and Cernobbio villages. Toward the end of the ride, you can choose to add a lunch & wine tasting in one of the best restaurants of Lake Como making your experience even more unique.
Climbing Effort: R(2/5) - E-Bike Physical Level: M(2/5)
Distance: 35 km - Elevation Gain: 600 m
Riding Time: ~3 hours - Ride Type: MODERATE
Bike Type: Road Racing or MTB or E-MTB
- one person: 100.00 EUR
- 2 or 3 persons: 85.00 EUR per person
- 4 to 6 persons: 75.00 EUR per person
Premium Lunch (35 EUR/person) can be added in reservation process and includes: starter, first course, dessert, 2 glasses of wine, coffee, water.
- Cerified Cycling Guide for the whole ride.
Exclusions and Extra costs
- Bike Rental (optional). E-Bike: 55 EUR | MTB or Road Bike: 50 EUR
- Food & Drinks. Upon request you can add a lunch stop during the ride in one of our selected restaurants.
E-Bike rental availble upon reservation