Heli-Total Wellness & Day Spa
An exclusive wellness experience with a panoramic flight by helicopter.
Plunge in a dimension of total relaxation and let yourself be surrounded by the cherishing magical atmosphere of the most exclusive and well known wellness centers to treat yourself to the most regenerating, relaxing treatments in wonderful scenarios that can be reached by helicopter.
An exclusive, tailor-made experience, either in the day-spa formula or with the option of spending one or more nights in the hotels and mansions of our accurate selection that foresee luxury Wellness Centers and Spas.
A professional assistance to fulfill any of your requirements for an unforgettable experience.
Helicopter transfer flight
Entrance to the Wellness Center
Overnight in 4 or 5 star hotel
Exclusions and Extra costs
The tourist tax, in the case of an overnight stay, must be paid on site.
The experiential package can be customized according to individual requests.
Booking Confirmation Policies:
- payment of the full amount is required.
Any cancellations must be received in writing (by e-mail to email@example.com or to the e-mail address of the person in charge of the booking).
The customer who withdraws from the contract before carrying out the service will be charged the amount of the penalty to the extent indicated here:
- up to 25 days before the date of the service, 30% of the total number of services booked;
- from 24 to 10 days before the date of the service, 70% of the booked service;
- from 9 to 0 days before the date of the service 100% of the booked service.
In all cases of prior cancellation of the service / package, it is however believed that criteria of correctness, reasonableness and flexibility must be adopted according to the type of customers and the degree of loyalty of the same.
The service may be canceled due to force majeure *. A voucher, valid for 12 months, will be issued to carry out the service on another date or the sum paid will be refunded, at the discretion of the Customer.
* "Force majeure" means any cause directly attributable to acts, events, non-occurrences, omissions, accidents or natural disasters beyond the reasonable control of the Tour Operator (including, but not limited to, strikes, lockouts or other labor disputes, civil unrest, riot, acts of terrorism, blockade, invasion, war, fire, explosion, sabotage, storm, collision, grounding, fog, government act or regulation, fuel contamination, severe mechanical or electrical failure beyond the control of the Tour Operator and not caused by lack of maintenance and / or negligence).