A unique and exciting experience
Let yourself be involved in a unique experience. A helicopter flight to reach enchanting and magnificent locations where you will have the opportunity to have lunches, dinners or aperitifs tasting excellent food and wine products, in a romantic and exclusive context.
Immerse yourself in nature, sit down to admire the breathtaking landscapes of the Lombardy vineyards and lakes, taste the best products that the region can offer and enjoy absolute relaxation in pleasant company.
Ideal as romantic gift, as the perfect scenario for a wedding proposal or to thrill your beloved one(s)!
A wonderful experience where every gesture and every word will be supported by an unparalleled value.
Panoramic flight and helicopter transfer
Aperitif, lunch or dinner in suggestive and romantic locations
Exclusions and Extra costs
Booking Confirmation Policies:
- payment of the full amount is required.
Any cancellations must be received in writing (by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the e-mail address of the person in charge of the booking).
The customer who withdraws from the contract before carrying out the service will be charged the amount of the penalty to the extent indicated here:
- up to 25 days before the date of the service, 30% of the total number of services booked;
- from 24 to 10 days before the date of the service, 70% of the booked service;
- from 9 to 0 days before the date of the service 100% of the booked service;
In all cases of prior cancellation of the service / package, it is however believed that criteria of correctness, reasonableness and flexibility must be adopted according to the type of customers and the degree of loyalty of the same.
The service may be canceled due to force majeure *. A voucher, valid for 12 months, will be issued to carry out the service on another date or the sum paid will be refunded, at the discretion of the Customer.
* "Force majeure" means any cause directly attributable to acts, events, non-occurrences, omissions, accidents or natural disasters beyond the reasonable control of the Tour Operator (including, but not limited to, strikes, lockouts or other labor disputes, civil unrest, riot, acts of terrorism, blockade, invasion, war, fire, explosion, sabotage, storm, collision, grounding, fog, government act or regulation, fuel contamination, severe mechanical or electrical failure beyond the control of the Tour Operator and not caused by lack of maintenance and / or negligence).