- Art & Culture
Rooftop terraces of the Duomo Cathedral: priority access tour
Get all the best information for your walking on Duomo rooftops with guide and book your tickets, skipping the line, at official rates. Get informed, plan and book your tour in Milan, Italy.
The Duomo is one of the most important symbols of Milan. It is the third largest Catholic Cathedral in the world and is found in the very center of the city. The Duomo of Milan is one of the most unique churches on the European continent. It is 157 meters long and 40,000 people can comfortably fit inside of it.The Tour will start in front of the main central door of the Cathedral, where you will meet our licensed English speaking tour guide who will give you an entertaining introduction to the monument. Then, you will use the elevator to head up the steepest part of the Cathedral stairs to reach the first terrace, saving you 200 steps!The roof consists of a system of sloping and accessible terraces with connecting walkways and stairs. This lets you reach and almost touch all the flying buttresses, crockets, spires and statues..Walking through them you will see the breathtaking skyline of Milan, and your guide will point out all the buildings that you can admire from the top (the dome of the Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery, the San Siro Stadium, the Martini’s Terrace, the new modern district of Milan, and more, witnessing the life of the city in constant movement and evolution.
Piazza del Duomo n.4 (under the arches next to Benetton Store)
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
- SKIP THE LINE
- Enjoy a tour of the most iconic monuments with your guide
- A unique experience: walk on the roof of the church
- Personalized suggestions for your stay in the city
- Take in the stunning view of Milan from the top of the Duomo
- Legally licensed English speaking Tour Guide
- Smaller groups: interact with your own Guide
- No queues: skip-the-line and access guaranteed Duomo Rooftops, confortable and fast elevator for the most steep stretch to the top
- Personal audio headsets provided (if more than 6 people)
- What to do in Milan: tips and suggestions for your stay in the city