- Art & Culture
Renaissance treasures walking tour with Da Vinci's Last Supper
Enjoy this walking tour of Milan: see the Last Supper with skip-the-line tickets, visit the Cloister of the Frogs, the Church of San Maurizio and Sforza Castle.
Choose this 2-hour walking tour and dive into the unexpected Renaissance side of Milan. Start with the marvelous UNESCO-listed Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, a true masterpiece designed by Bramante, and visit the Dominican convent where the world-renowned 'The Last Supper' is displayed. Skip the lines and be amazed by this iconic mural painting designed by the Italian genius of Renaissance art, Leonardo da Vinci. Take your time for an up-close look to the painting while your expert English-speaking guide unveils details about the composition, the perspective effects, the use of colors and much more.Just a few blocks away find a hidden pearl of the city, the 16th-century Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, the ‘Sistine Chapel’ of Milan, considered one of the finest artistic jewels of the city: let yourself be overwhelmed by this Renaissance masterwork!Proceed to the huge and imposing Sforza Castle, a majestic Renaissance court surrounded by the amazing Sempione Park. Cross the clock tower of this iconic symbol of Milan, walk through the army courtyard and learn more about the Sforza family and the reasons why the dukes of Milan hired Leonardo, who lived here as a guest for decades.
In front of the entrance of 'The Last Supper'
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
- SKIP THE LINE
- FREE CANCELLATION
- Skip-the-line tickets to Leonardo Da Vinci's Last Supper
- Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie with the Cloister of the Frogs and the imposing Bramante’s tribune
- Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore and Sforza Castle
- 2-hour walking tour of Milan
- Legally licensed English-speaking tour guide
- Audio headsets (if more than 6 people)
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Last Supper
- Priority access to the Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
Exclusions and Extra costs
- Food and drinks