- Art & Culture
Private Navigli evening tour with drinks
Enjoy an aperitivo tour with a local guide in Milan! Pass through the Navigli Quarter, the canalside district of the city, and the place where nightlife is!
Take part in a typical happy hour in Milan and enjoy an aperitivo tour with a local guide. You and your friends will meet your private guide at Colonne di San Lorenzo. It’s one of the most popular nightlife spots among young Milanese. Admire its architecture and enjoy the bongos and guitars that you can hear in the background.
Take a “prosecco on the go” and enjoy a pleasant walk through Basilicas Park. On your way to the first stop, you’ll pass through Navigli Quarter, the canalside district of Milan. Get an introduction to the culture and history of this area from your private guide. Hear the tales of Leonardo da Vinci and absorb the ambience of this charming area.
Stop at the first bar, a place known among locals. Enjoy a Spritz Campari and take in the vibes. Let your guide tell you more about the Milanese lifestyle and give you recommendations for your stay.
Next stop is famous for its quality drinks and Milanese dishes. Sip a spritzer or any other drink as you enjoy chatting with your new local friend. While you stroll to the next bar, admire the arts district and the small artisan boutiques.
Your last stop is the cherry on top. With a high interest in great spirits, the bar has its own bartender who likes to invent his own drinks. Here, you’ll have the chance to delight your taste buds with local snacks and a unique drink called ”Negroni Sbagliato”. The drink has a fascinating story behind it and your local guide can’t wait to tell you about it. Feel free to remain in the bar if you wish or continue your night in the area.
Get ready to experience the well-known Italian happy hour!This is the plan
- Colonne di San Lorenzo: Meet your local guide in one the most popular local hangout areas and enjoy a glass of 'prosecco on the go'
- Basilicas Park: While enjoying your prosecco, stroll through the local park on the way to your next stop
- Vista Darsena: Relax next to one of the oldest canals in Milan, the Naviglio Grande and try the classic Milanese Campari
- Naviglio Pavese: Walk along the banks of the Naviglio to feel the true vibe of how the locals enjoy their evening
- Strainer: End your tour in a new concept bar with a professional mixologist creating your perfect cocktail and tasty appetizers
Meet your guide at the Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo) in the middle of the square by the statue of Constantine
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
Exclusions and Extra costs
- Otras comidas o bebida