- Art & Culture
Guided tour of the Brera district and Pinacoteca
Go back in time as you explore the streets of Brera on a 2.5-hour guided walking tour and visit inside the Pinacoteca with your tickets from Musement.
What is the first thing you have in mind when you think about Brera district?Be transported back in time as you explore the small, charming streets of Brera on a 2.5-hour guided walking tour. Then, visit the Pinacoteca where you will admire paintings made by important artists as Mantegna, Raffaello, Caravaggio, Hayez, Modigliani, Boccioni and many otherThe Brera district is synonymous with art, charm, and history. This quarter, located in the heart of the city, evokes the spirits of the artists and intellectuals who regularly frequented the district in the past.Furthermore, it’s home of the Accademia di Belle Arti which is located in the Pinacoteca, where visitors can admire Milan’s famous paintings collection; the Braidense National Library, the Astronomical Museum, and the Botanical Garden.The itinerary has been rigorously selected with the help of certified guides in order to show you more than just the great masterpieces everyone knows. You are guaranteed a professional, monolingual and, of course, an enjoyable experience.
Prepare yourself for an exciting journey through one the most suggestive districts of Milan!
Meet your guide in front of Pinacoteca di Brera.
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- See beyond the art with an experienced art historian as your guide
- Surround each work with your small group - experience the art together
- Come face-to-face with a variety of works and appreciate them with your own eyes
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Guided walking tour
Exclusions and Extra costs
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off