An exclusive visit of Iseo and Montisola
Choose the date of the tour, the time and the number of participants.
With a local tour guide, you could discover territory, traditions and typical products of the lake.
The tour guides of 'ArteconNoi' will accompany you through the alleys of the charming town of Iseo and on the island that that stands in the middle of the lake, Montisola, with its small shops and distinctive corners. In addition to the sightseeing of the two most characteristic lakes villages, you have at your disposal a person who could enhance your stay here with a lot of interesting information.
Departures at 10.00 or 15.00
- Meeting at the Iseos harbour with a local tourist guide and walking tour of the Iseo historical centre (around 1 hour)
- Departure by motorboat from Iseo to Sensole a village of Monte Isola (ticket to buy directly, not included in the costs)
- Walking tour of Monte Isola from the village of Sensole to the village of Peschiera Maraglio (around 2 km flat)
- Return back by motorboat to Iseo from Peschiera Maraglio (with the guide or independently later)
Duration of the entire tour: around 3 hours
Licensed tour guide service.
Exclusions and Extra costs
Everything not described in "what is included"
- Withdrawal conditions: Cancellation is possible free of charge up to 48 hours before the departure of the tour. After this deadline, the full amount will be charged.
- Details: Prices:
80 from 1 to 4 people
For more than 4 people (max 8): 10 adults and 5 children up to 12 years old.
Extra charge of 20 for foreign language.
English and Spanish are available at the indicated price.
For other languages, we will communicate availability.
Iseo, Via Dante Alighieri - harbour/pier
- Know Before You Go: This offer is valid for a maximum of 8 participants.
Reservations are accepted up to 48 hours before the tour.
For a definitive confirmation of the booking, payment is required within 48 hours before the departure of the tour.