- Art & Culture
Entrance tickets and audio guides for the Bagatti Valsecchi Museum
Buy tickets for the Bagatti Valsecchi Museum and visit one of the best preserved museum houses in Europe. Book your ticket in advance to skip the line at the cash desk and use the audio guide to discover the beautiful collections and the history of the museum.
Bagatti Valsecchi Museum is a museum house, the product of an extraordinary late 19th-century collecting adventure with two brothers as protagonists: barons Fausto and Giuseppe Bagatti Valsecchi. In the 1880s, the two brothers decided to refurbish their family residence in the heart of Milan: a mansion between Via Gesù and Via Santo Spirito, now in the heart of the fashion district.Simultaneously, the two brothers began collecting paintings and applied art artifacts dating back to the 15th and 16th centuries. The goal was to display them in their family residence and create a space inspired by 16th-century Lombard homes. An incredibly contemporary project, not the least for the brothers' desire to endow their residence with anything that might be considered futuristic at that time - heating, running water and electric light - while blending it with the highest elegance. Open to the public since 1994, the house is today a fascinating museum, enlivened by numerous cultural initiatives that may extend beyond the usual opening hours.
Bagatti Valsecchi Museum
- Discover the history and collections of the Bagatti Valsecchi Museum
- Visit one of Europe's best-preserved museum houses in the heart of the Montenapoleone district
- The ticket includes the audio guide and access to temporary exhibitions
- Audio guide (available in Italian, English, Chinese, French, Japanese, German, Russian)
- Access to temporary exhibitions