- Art & Culture
Da Vinci's Last Supper skip-the-line tickets and guided tour
Get tickets online for a guided tour of the Last Supper by Leonardo Da Vinci and make your planning easier with Musement.
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrated paintings by one of the world’s greatest ever geniuses. You may know the image, but how well do you know the facts?
- What is ironic about the location of the painting?
- How is the Last Supper not a fresco?
- What happened to some of the figures’ eyes?
- How does the painting work structurally?
- What are some of the conspiracy theories?
- How do we recognize da Vinci’s genius?
Learn the answers to these questions and more as your expert, English-speaking Musement guide reveals the mysteries of the picture Italians call the Cenacolo.
The meeting place is in Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie (just in front of the entrance to the Last Supper) - the guide will have a Musement sign
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
- SKIP THE LINE
- OFFICIAL RESELLER
Exclusions and Extra costs
- Optional tips