- Art & Culture
- Active & Green
Como Lake with Bellagio and Lugano day trip from Milan
Experience Como Lake, Bellagio and Lugano in a day trip rom Milan. Book today with Musement and discover the beauty of Italy and Switzerland in the same day!
Leave the hustle and bustle of big-city Milan and head into the nearby countryside. The gorgeous Alps, stunning lakes, fabulous villas and the Swiss border all await you just an hour outside the city. See the very best of Lugano, Lake Como and Bellagio while in the company of a local English-speaking guide who will provide illuminating commentary throughout your experience. Limited group sizes of 25 people or fewer ensure you will have a memorable time.
- The first destination on your great escape is Como, where we will board a boat for a 2-hour cruise along the lake. This is a unique opportunity to admire the breathtaking landscapes and see villas of the rich and famous all around the lake. Lake Como is a famous holiday destination for stars and celebrities, and during the cruise your guide will point out former George Clooney’s villa, plus villas that once hosted Star Wars and James Bond movie sets.
- During this relaxing cruise, you will have time to enjoy a drink or a snack at the bar and restaurant on the boat.
- Next, we reach the famous city of Bellagio, the “pearl of Lake Como". Once in Bellagio you will have free time to enjoy the town and do some shopping. Then, you will board a motor coach to continue your journey to Lugano.
- In less than an hour, we will pass the Italian boarder to arrive in Switzerland. We will take a scenic drive to the foot of the Alps and the “Monte Carlo of Switzerland”. Spectacular Lugano is located on the beautiful lake of the same name. This Italian-speaking town is one of Switzerland’s top tourist destinations and favorite playgrounds for celebrities, athletes, and entertainers. If you are craving artistic culture, take a relaxing walk through town to Santa Maria degli Angioli Church. It is here where Bernardino Luini, whose works were often mistaken for Leonardo Da Vinci’s, painted his Passion and Crucifixion, largely considered to be Switzerland’s most important Renaissance painting.
- Would you rather explore the elegant city center? No problem! Make your way over to the beautiful downtown shopping area, brimming with inviting shops, rich Swiss chocolate, and fine luxury goods. The choice is yours.
- After that, the bus will take you back to Milan’s city center in time for dinner. Experience the highlights of Northern Italy and Switzerland on this flexible and relaxing Lake Como and Bellagio Day Trip from Milan, including Lugano.
At Milan Porta Garibaldi Train Station, in front of the main entrance.Facing the Milan Porta Garibaldi Train Station Main Entrance, the meeting point is on the left side just outside the station, next to the stairs and under the covered portico.
- Transport included
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
- Experience Lake Como, Lugano and Bellagio in the same day
- The only Lake Como tour that includes Bellagio and Lugano
- Enjoy a pleasant 2-hour cruise around stunning Lake Como
- Shop for chocolate in the charming lakeside town of Lugano, Switzerland
- Tour as per description
- Expert, English-speaking guide
- Small groups of 25 people or less
- Tickets for Como Lake 2-hour cruise
- Audio headsets so you can always hear your guide
- All transfers in an air-conditioned coach
Exclusions and Extra costs
- Recogida/Llegada al hotel